Friday 12 August 2011

2011/2012

I believe the 2011/2012 school year poses some challenges for me. I created a few goals for myself that i want to achieve by the end of my last year in high school.
1. The first is to expand my horizons and think outside the box with my creativity in my club, academic and daily life
2. The second is to learn about myself though my time in isk and the time i spend in my community with either the community within isk or the greater community outside of the school and in the rural areas of Kenya
3. The third is to continue on the progress of last year and raise enough money to build a second bridge with the club i am now a co-chair of "Friends of Marich"
4. The forth and final goal for me is the most important as a senior, i would like to step into the role of a leader not only on the basketball court or in the meetings of my club but in high school as a whole i would love to leave a mark and be looked to as a leader.

This year i expect to open my self up to new experiences and challenges, i am excited and interested to see what this year of CAS brings to me and what i can do for my community.

No comments:

Post a Comment