Monday 7 November 2011

Last Week of ISL season

Today marked the first day of the last week of the ISL season, my last ISL SEASON ever!
The season started early in august with a friendly against Rosslyn. Ironically they are going to be our semi final and if we don't win they will be our final game.

From this season i hoped to improve my leadership skills as well as my basketball skills, i believe that this far i have been able to accomplish my goals, i believe that i have improved my leadership skills tremendously, and my basketball skills, i have worked my hardest to improve my skills and i believe it has finally payed off. I hope to show through a win on Thursday that we as a team have improved and that we have learnt to play under pressure.

After the return of the ISSEA players we found out that our team is down to only 8 players, which means we have 3 substitutes. We will try our best to achieve the best out comes with the limited resources, we will try our best to win the trophy with a semi-final against ROSSLYN on thursday and HOPEFULLY a final against RVA on Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment